hétfő, május 09, 2005

Sex? What's that?

I haven't been talking about sex lately, neither here nor in real life. That's kind of frightening. It seems that it's all I ever talk about, but yet, it's not on my mind lately. I've been busy. (Obviously not busy in a good way, or else I'd be thinking about sex.)

I've been busy at work; there are too many things going on all at once. There's too much to do on the weekend, none of it I WANT to do, mind you, but being as I'm the one with the car, I end up HAVING to do it. Feh.

I've also been obsessing on my phone. I'll probably buy the Treo 650 tomorrow. (Ooh, perhaps now we'll have a blog with pictures! Or maybe not. I don't think the phone software even supports this OS, my home computer is so old. I may have to install it and synch from work. Pathetic.)

And I'm exhausted. I barely have the wherewithal to watch TV at nights, and as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out cold.

None of this is very conducive to thinking about sex.

What I need is a little inspiration ....

oh how sad. I spent the last 15 minutes looking for something ... inspirational ... to put up here, and I couldn't find anything. sniffle. I think some sdd is in order.