péntek, május 06, 2005

Oops, did it again.

Gee, sorry. I guess I should stop drinking on Wednesday nights ... or at least stop drinking sometime before Thursday mornings.

But TGIF. Seriously. It's been a week.

Nothing really sexy to report, however. It hasn't been on my mind too much. I seem to be more concerned with what smartphone to buy to replace my beloved Kyocera 6035 SmartPhone. Nothing's quite the same. Granted they all have more features, but they also seem more bug-riddled and persnickety. So I'm trying to use all of the features on my current phone which will not be on my next phone (most likely a Treo 650). I've had my 6035 for 5 years, but today's the first day I recorded a voice message. I should have used that more often.

Jeez, how is it possible that I have nothing sexual on my mind? I feel that I'm failing you. Well, just for a quicky, here's a list of weird sex laws, mostly from the US, but with some foreign laws at the bottom.