csütörtök, július 20, 2006

I ask again: who worked her up?

It seems like every year or two I go out with friends and get all hedonistic ... there's usually dancing involved, and drinking (natch) ... and for no apparent reason I just become a kissing fool. Almost any guy I dance with, I end up kissing. And not just a peck on the cheek in appreciation for the dance.

Normally, I'm far more restrained. (ie. more celibate than a monk)

Don't get me wrong, I really like kissing. Really. A lot. But I usually don't go about all willy-nilly like that.

And usually I have sense enough to only kiss strangers, whom I don't know and have no intention of seeing ever again, not people I know and see regularly ... groan.

So, last night I played the fool and fooled around with all of these guys who are too young for me and/or otherwise problematic, but it was still fun. And it's not serious. I don't anticipate any repercussions other than my girlfriends teasing me for a few days.

In fact, it makes me regret the week before, when I was out with a friend to whom I'm attracted. I perceived kissing tension, but I got on my ethical high horse & ignored it. I should have just kissed him; he strikes me as being a good kisser and none of our friends were around to see it. What the hell?

There should be more kissing in life.