csütörtök, május 04, 2006

I'm back!

Literally and figuratively ... I was in a funk for a very long while. It's not conducive to writing about sex. To paraphrase from a story called "Uncertainty Principle" (which I can NOT find anywhere online any more) "You're no good to me if you can't keep a pleasant thought in your head."

Well there's nothing like a little slap and tickle to take your mind off of what ails you. Works for me every time. I wasn't particularly expecting it, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I think I may see about arranging such diversions on a more regular basis.

I'm always advocating balance in all parts of life - I lecture my friends constantly about it - but here I am ignoring a HUGE part of my life. How silly.

I'll try to be more filthy minded and start posting here more regularly.