csütörtök, augusztus 25, 2005

Asshat

If you know this guy, bust his ass.

Flashers annoy me. I'm usually enjoying my own little world; I didn't ask to see your sorry-ass piece of meat. If I want to see a penis, I know where to go, and chances are it's probably not going to be yours.

What really annoys me is the smarmy smug little grin he's got on his face. It makes me want to hurt him. In fact, the last guy who flashed me was in a car. I leaned over into the window like I was into it, then I started yelling about ripping that shit off and shoving it down his throat. He took off like a bat out of hell.

The cops never do anything about it. I used to get the makes, models, & license plates, and then spend hours on hold with the precinct. They don't care; they think it's funny.

Flashers & frotteurs - wastes of life - and public urinaters too. As my great-aunt used to advise: "grab & twist". You've been warned.